rse, they won't be in Riverdale.
当然这些房子不在Riverdale,
The cost of housing's too high for you here.
这里的房子对你们来说太贵了。
I haven't thought about living anywhere else.
我还没有考虑要住到别的地方去。
We've always lived in this area.
我们一直住在这个地区。
Where should we look for a house, Mrs. Martinelli?
我们应该到什么地方找房子,Martinelli太太?
Well, we have an office in Mount Kisco.
好,我们在Mount Kisco有个办事处。
It's a lovely area,
那里是个可爱的地方,
and it's only about an hour's drive from here.
而且从此地到那里只有大约一小时的车程。
Here.
这里。
I have a book with photos of scom hcoms in that area.
我有一本那个地区房子的照片。
Now, let's see. Here.
来,我们看看。这个,
This is a lovely two-bedroom house in your price range.
这一栋可爱房子有两间卧室,在你们价格范围内。
It's pretty,
是漂亮,
but I prefer a two-story hcom.
但我喜欢两层楼的房子。
I do, too.
我也一样。
I don't care for a ranch type.
不爱平房。
OK.
好的。
Oh, this is a wonderful house.
啊,这是一栋很好的房子。
I know it well.
我非常清楚。
I sold it to the present owners.
是我把它卖给了现在的主人。
It looks wonderful.
看起来很好看。
This is a two-bedroom, two-bath house.
这是一栋有两间卧室,两间盥洗室的房子。
It has a full bascomnt,
全面地下室,
and it is on a half-acre lot.
用地半英亩。
You can probably afford this one.
你可能负担得起这栋房子。
I like this house.
我喜欢这栋房子。
So do I.