。
I looked all over the house to find it.
我找遍了整间屋子才找到它。
Richard, these are terrific pictures.
Richard这些照片真棒。
This one really brings backcommories.
这一张的确唤起了许多的回忆。
You rcommber that day, Robbie?
你还记得那天吗,Robbie?
I sure do. It was fun.
当然。当时真有意思。
Oh, I'm sorry Susan isn't here.
啊,可惜Susan不在。
I miss her very much.
我非常想她。
She feels bad, too, Grandpa.
她也很沮丧,爷爷。
She called to say the plane was delayed.
她打电话回来,告诉我们飞机误点。
You know airports.
机场的事你是知道的。
I can't wait to see her.
我等不及要见她。
She looks just like Grandma at that age.
她和她nǎinǎi年轻时候长得一模一样。
I'd better unpack.
我还是先把行李打开吧。
I started traveling twenty-four hours ago.
从出门到现在已经二十四小时了。
I'm not so young anymore.
我不再那么年轻了。
Don't you want scomthing to eat?
您想吃点什么吗?
No, thanks.
不用了,谢谢。
After a good night's sleep, I'll enjoy breakfast even more.
好好睡一觉,明早吃早餐会更香。
Well, ccom on, Dad.
好,来吧,爸。
Ellen and I'll take you to your room.
Ellen和我带你去你房间。
I'm sure glad you're here, Grandpa.
您来这里我真高兴,爷爷。
Good night, Grandpa.
晚安,爷爷。
Pleasant dreams.
祝你有个好梦。
Philip, do you have the key to the trunk?
Philip ,衣箱的钥匙在你那里吗?
I have the key, but it doesn't work.
我有钥匙,但是开不开箱子。
I sent the wrong key.
我寄错了钥匙。