Where's your grandson Robbie and his friend Alexandra?
你的孙子Robbie和他的朋友Alexandra呢?
Weren't they going to be here this morning?
他们不是今天早上要来这儿吗?
I thought so, too.
我也这样想。
I'm surprised they're not here.
我奇怪他们怎么没来。
Robbie left early this morning toccomt Alexandra.
Robbie早上很早出去接Alexandra。
Frankly, I thought they'd be here, but ...
老实说,我原以为他们会在这儿,但……
It's OK. I'm sure theycomant well,
没有关系。我敢说他们有心帮忙,
but they probably had other things on their minds.
但他们也许还有其他的事想要做。
I understand you used to be in the construction business,
听说你过去从事营造业,
Malcolm.
Malcolm。
I was, indeed.
的确如此。
I wonder if you would take a look at the old library
我不知道你是否可以看一看旧图书馆,
and make sure that it is in good condition
确定它状况良好,
so that we don't have to worry about any structural problems.
我们就可以不用担心任何结构上的问题。
When can I do that? I'd be happy to.
我什么时候可以去看?我很乐意做这项工作。
We've got permission to go inside the old building
我们已获准进入那栋老建筑物,
during the week--
在本周内——
Tuesday or Wednesday.
星期二或者星期叁。
That's fine withcom. I can do it either day.
对我来说时间很适合。两天中哪一天我都可以。
That would be very helpful.
你这样做帮忙可大噢。
I think the building just needs a good cleaning.
我想那座建筑只需要好好地打扫一下。
And a good paint job.
还需要好好的粉刷。
Then we have to furnish i