y the magic words.
然后,闭上眼睛念魔语。
Fish, fish, sendcom a fish.
鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼。
Fish, fish, sendcom a fish.... I got one!
鱼,鱼,给我一条鱼,……我钓到了!
See, it works!
瞧,真有效!
It's a big one!
真大哟!
Well, it always worked forcom, too.
嗯,这办法对我也累试不爽。
Grandpa, get the net, please!
爷爷,请把网子拿来!
Dad, you got one, too!
爸爸,你也钓到一条!
You bet I have!
我铁定已经钓到了!
Easy, Philip, easy.
慢慢来,Philip,慢慢来。
Sorry, Dad.
抱歉,爸爸。
Well, one more and I've got a pair of boots.
嗯,再钓一只我就有一双靴子了。
You didn't say the magic words.
你没有念魔语。
Robbie's right.
Robbie说对了。
Yes, but you did, and we've got our lunch.
没错,但你念了,使我们钓到了午餐。
Let's build a fire and cook it!
咱们去升火煮鱼!
Ccom on, Albert, you can help us!
走,Albert,你来帮忙!
I want to stay here and fish.
我想待在这里钓鱼。
All right, but be careful.
好吧,但你得小心。
Is it finished yet?
行了吗?
I think so.
我想行了。
I hope you like your fish well done.
我希望你们喜欢吃熟透了的鱼。
Burned, youcoman.
你的意思是,烧焦的。
Hey, I'm a doctor, not a chef.
嘿,我是个医生,又不是厨师。
Help! Help! I can't swim!
救命!救命!我不会游泳!
Dad! Grandpa! He fell in!
爸爸,爷爷,他掉下去了。
Easy does it, Robbie.
慢慢来,Robbie。
That a boy.
对了,
That's it.
就这样。
He's not breathing, Philip!
他停止呼吸了