我太太Marily Stewart是你的学生。
I'd like to ccom to
我想
the ten o'clock advanced class this morning.
今早十点来上你的高级健身班。
Oh, fine, fine. Be here a few minutes early.
啊,好,好。请早几分钟到这。
You need to complete scom forms before the class.
上课之前你得填一些表格。
Thanks. I'm on my way over.
谢谢,我马上就来。
Good-bye.
再见。
Bye-bye. It's all set. I'm going.
再见。都安排好了。我现在就去。
Bye.
再见。
See you later.
待会见。
Good luck.
祝你好运。
Don't forget about the bet.
别忘了打赌的事。
Dinner for the entire family.
给全家做晚餐,
And that includes Susan.
包括Susan的。
Don't you forget.
你自己别忘了。
OK, Richard. That's terrific.
很好,Richard,真不错。
Your pressure is 120 over 75, and that's fine.
你的收缩压是120,舒张压 75。
Now stand up, please.
现在站起来。
Good, it's 122 over 80.
好,收缩压122,舒张压80。
You can sit down now.
现在你可以坐下了。
When was your last complete physical?
上一次全身检查是什么时候?
Six months ago.
六个月以前。
Good. Do you have any back or knee problems?
好。你的背部和膝关节有什么毛病吗?
Nope. I am in perfect health.
没有。我身体好的很。
What do you do for a living, Mr. Stewart?
你是做哪一行的,Stewart先生?
I'm a photographer.
我是摄影师。
Interesting. What do you photograph?
很有意思。你拍些什么样的照片呢?
Everything. The comrican scene. People, places, events.
什么都拍。美国风光。人物