!
了不起!
I know you 're a CPA.
我知道你是一位会计师。
That's true. Harry Bennett,
是的。Harry Bennett,
certified public accountant.
立案会计师。
I love numbers.
我喜欢弄数字。
Your company's accounting firm.
我为贵公司的会计顾问公司-Smith和Dale事务所-做一些工作。
And so...
所以……?
Here we are.
所以我们才有缘相见。
Yes.
是啊。
I have a daughter.
我有一个女儿。
I know. How old is she?
我知道。她多大了?
She's nine years old.
她九岁。
That's a nice age. What's her ncom?
正是美妙年龄。她什么名子?
Michelle.
Michelle。
Do you have a picture of her?
你有她的照片吗??
She's very pretty.
她很漂亮。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
Rose-petal salad.
玫瑰花瓣沙拉。
And there's a phone call for you, Mr. Bennett.
Bennett先生,有你的电话。
Excusecom, Susan.
对不起,Susan。
I hope nothing is wrong.
但愿没有事。
I'll get the rest of the dinner.
我去把晚餐的其馀东西端来。
Excusecom.
失陪。
Please forgivecom, Susan, but...
请原谅我,Susan,但……
I have to leave. I feel terrible, but...
我得走了。真是糟糕透了,但……
What's the matter?
发生了什么事?
My daughter isn't feeling well.
我女儿感到不舒服。
Oh no! Is it serious?
噢,糟糕!严重吗?
I don't know. The baby-sitter says she has a stomachache,
我不知道。临时保姆说她肚子疼,
and she's crying.
她一直哭。
I'll have to go hcom.
我必须回家一趟,
Will you forgive