Somewhere only we know
I walked across an empty land
我穿越了荒芜之地
I knew the pathway like the back of my hand
我清楚这些小径如同熟悉自己的手背
l flet the earth beneath my feet
我感觉着地球,就在我脚下
Sat by the river and it made me complete
坐在河边,经过的河水让我完整
Oh Simple thing
很简单的事
where have you gone
妳到哪去了?
I'm getting old
我越来越年老了
and I need something to rely on
需要某些事让我可以依赖
So tell me when you're gonna let me in
所以告诉我要到何时,妳才愿意让我加入?
I'm getting tired
我已经越来越疲倦
and I need somewhere to begin
需要在某处重新开始
I came across a fallen tree
我跨过倾倒的树
I felt the branches of it looking at me
感觉那些浓密的树丛都在注视我
Is this the place we used to love?
是这地方吗?我们曾经喜爱的地方?
Is this the place
是这里吗?
that I've been dreaming of
这就是我一直梦到的地方吗?
And if you have a minute
而如果妳还有一些些时间
why don't we go
为什么我们不能一起前往呢?
Talk about it somewhere only we know?
聊聊关于我们都知道的某个地方
This could be the end of everything
所有事也许都将结束了
So why don't we go
所以为何我们不前往呢?
Somewhere only we know?
某处只有我们知道的地方
This could be the end of everything
这些事终归都会结束
So why don't we go
所以为什么我们不前往?
Somewhere only we know?
某处只有我们知道的